|There is no other group housing project like this in the vicinity of 2km radius. Also the location is surrounded by the mountain at one side and the clear view of the MATHERAN Mountain on the other side. The site has direct approach from the existing village road. It will be the first ever budget housing project in this area. The site is located on the Old Mumbai-Pune highway (NH-4) due to which the mean of transportation is very strong. Also the State Transport Bus runs from the village which connects Panvel to Nere, Belevali and Bhingar via MDR (Major District Road) till Khopoli via NH-4. There is also provision of Local Train at the distance of 2 km from station Chikle in mere future.
|• Great Connectivity from Mumbai Pune Highway (NH4) which is just 3kms away.
• Mumbai Pune Express way 1.5 km away
• Upcoming railway station Somatane 2.5 km (Panvel – Karjat Railway Line)
• Upcoming railway station Chikhale 2 km (Panvel – Pen Railway Line)
• Surrounded by big township project India bulls green (2 km), Godrej City (2 km), HIRCO (3 km), Marathon Nexzone (5 km), Kalpataru Riverside (6.5 Km)
• Panvel Station & Panvel Bus Terminus is just 8kms/ 12min away.
• Proposed Navi Mumbai International Airport (15 min)
• From Mac Donald Kalamboli which is just 12 kms
• Dadar is at a distance of 45 kms.
• South Mumbai via the Panvel-CST Harbour line (57 min)
• Western Suburbs via the Panvel-Andheri rail corridor, further extendable to Borivali.
• Thane in the north east via the Panvel-Thane Trans-Harbour link.
• Virar in north via the Panvel-Diva-Dahanu rail link.
• Chembur via the 10-lane Expressway.
• BKC (50 min) and Santacruz via the 10-Lane Expressway and SCLR.
• South Mumbai via the 10-Lane Expressway and the Eastern Freeway.
• Major IT and corporate houses via the Thane-Belapur Road.
• Pune via the Mumbai-Pune Expressway.
Click on the above image to view large Image